GameShock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GameShock

Talk about RPG Maker games.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yo fellow rpg maker comrades!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oblitzor
Level 1
Level 1
oblitzor

Male Number of posts : 35
RPG Maker : 2k, 2k3, XP, VX
Current Project : Werewolves
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Yo fellow rpg maker comrades! Empty
PostSubject: Yo fellow rpg maker comrades!   Yo fellow rpg maker comrades! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:34 am

Hey all, you guys may know me as "oblivionator" on the RRR forums. I'm just your typical everyday guy. I'm from the sunny island country called Singapore, and no, I won't be offended if you don't know where that is haha. I've been working on RPG Makers ever since the first version, 95. It was horrible then, lots of missing features, a terribly low level limit, but hey, it's a start right? Later I moved on to rm2k and then vx. I briefly used 2k3 and xp for a while so I have some experience in those.

I specialize in graphics, namely character concepts and facesets, but I do a wicked job of mapping and eventing. Do ask me anything, (except scripting), and I'll help in any way I can. Very Happy

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Admin
Kira

Male Number of posts : 175
RPG Maker : RPG Maker VX
Current Project : Paradise
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Yo fellow rpg maker comrades!   Yo fellow rpg maker comrades! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:19 pm

Great! We could use as much help as we get. Be sure to show us any maps or anything that you use.
Back to top Go down
Ratty524
Ratty524

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Yo fellow rpg maker comrades!   Yo fellow rpg maker comrades! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:22 am

Cool, welcome to GameShock.
Back to top Go down
Frawstbyte
Frawstbyte

Male Number of posts : 21
RPG Maker : VX
Current Project : Brainstorming
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Yo fellow rpg maker comrades!   Yo fellow rpg maker comrades! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:36 pm

Singapore... nice Smile . Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
oblitzor
Level 1
Level 1
oblitzor

Male Number of posts : 35
RPG Maker : 2k, 2k3, XP, VX
Current Project : Werewolves
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Yo fellow rpg maker comrades!   Yo fellow rpg maker comrades! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:13 am

Thanks for the warm welcome xD

I'll post: a couple of my maps I did for an old solo project of mine and some artworks (facesets) I drew and colored, in the near future Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo fellow rpg maker comrades!   Yo fellow rpg maker comrades! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo fellow rpg maker comrades!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GameShock :: Administrative Desk :: Welcoming Board-
Jump to: